You have created an interesting list of New Year’s Resolutions since you started to actually commit to the change for the rest of your life. These promises that you are making are not just for one year, your New Year’s Resolutions are forever!
2014- Eat more fiber
2015- Return the shopping cart
2016- Clean out the dryer lint trap
2017- Use less plastic
2018- Read more books
2019- Volunteer. You volunteered the crap out of 2019, and you will do it again this year!
2020- Vacuum your car at least once a month.
You have often spend the time and money that it takes to drive your car through a soft cloth car wash, but you do not often take the time required to use a car vacuum, wither at your home or at the local gas station. Since you have decided that all of the New Year’s Resolutions are retroactive, you have been been more intentional about deciding to add worthwhile and fulfilling tasks to your list.
In the past, the car vacuum has been on your husband’s list of chores, but now that both of your daughters are away at college you know that you have more time in your schedule. Even substitute teaching part time does not fill all of your days. In fact, thedisyes from the lunches that you take sometimes get left in your car. Making at least a once a month appointment with the car vacuum seems like a good compromise to make with yourself. Managing this task a mere 12 times in a year also seems like a manageable number.
Full Service Car Washes Offer a Number of Advantages to Many Vehicle Owners
Whether you decide to pay someone to make sure that the car vacuum is a part of your regular routine or you are willing to take care of the car cleaning yourself, it is important to realize the importance of keeping these spaces as clean as possible. The average car in the U.S. is 11.6 years old, according to the business industry analysts at IHS Markit. And while keeping a brand new car can be both fun and rewarding, the fact of the matter is most of us have cars that are older and need a little more attention to details. Families with children and pets, in fact, will often get the best results if at least a visit to a self service car wash happens two or three times a month.
As a result, there are a growing number of business owners who realize that the car wash industry is a worthwhile investment. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that this growing industry keeps individual vehicles more clean, as well as playing an important part in the economy of the nation:
- 35% of respondents noted that their nearest carwash competition is under one mile away, according to a professional car washing industry survey. This is an indication of just how important market research is before you make an investment.
- 24% of respondents are planning on launching or purchasing another carwash within the next year, according to a professional car washing industry survey.
- 39% of respondents have owned their first carwash for over 20 years, according to a professional car washing industry survey.
- There has been a 69% increase in vehicle owners using car wash facilities rather than washing their car themselves in the last 15 years.
- Approximately 38 gallons of water is used for each car washed.
- Sealer wax is the most common feature in car wash establishments’ best selling packages, according to an annual survey from the Professional Carwashing and Detailing Association, swith 79% of car washes offering it. Hot wax, dashboard cleaning, and glass cleaning are other popular features that many businesses include.
Whether you simply want to invest in the value of a new car purchase or you are taking a unique approach to a New Year’s Resolution, adding a regular car wash to your weekly or monthly routine has many advantages. IN addition to making sure that your car looks better, regular cleaning, especially the interior can also make sure that your family is more healthy. Can you imagine if you only vacuumed the carpet inside your home as infrequently as some people do their cars?