A golf cart can make things lively and more fun because it can serve you in a number of ways. That said, if you find a golf cart for sale, and you’re thinking of buying it, you should make sure that it’s in a good state. If you need to buy a golf cart for some reason or another, it’s best to make sure that it can fit your purpose well. This way, you’ll have made a good investment.
With this in mind, you should keep a lookout for a golf cart that lists the specifics you need in one, whether you’re searching for one online or offline. That’s because you can find a green golf cart for sale if you look for one, or an air conditioned golf cart for sale if you choose. The same goes for a flat bed golf cart or even a loaded golf cart if these are the specific golf carts you need. Taking time to look for the golf cart that you need will save you a lot of hassle. You won’t have to head back to the market in search of the right one in a short time after you buy one.
While the term “golf” precedes the cart, these 1,000 lb. vehicles powered by a 4-stroke engine can be used for so much more than carrying your clubs and a cold one around the course. These extremely fuel efficient or even electric models can provide transportation in so many other businesses and for numerous occasions.
There are many uses for refurbished golf carts. Here are just a few uses for pre-owned golf carts that go beyond the back nine.
- School athletic departments. From the athletic director to the athletic trainer to the teacher taking gate to the concessions manager. Everyone needs to get to and from their work areas on large high school campus, especially when multiple games or tennis matches are happening at the same time. And since school budgets don’t always allow for new, lower-priced refurbished golf carts are ideal.
- Warehouses and lumberyards. It takes a lot of time to walk the expanse of most warehouses. A golf cart could mean more visibility for a manger to keep operations moving smoothly.
- Nurseries. It takes a lot of land to grow trees and plants, and getting around quickly and efficiently is a must.
- Farms and vineyards and orchards. Checking on the crops takes vigilance and a lot of time and getting to more of the area ensures a watchful eye and takes less time.
- Construction and renovation sites. There’s a lot to manage and you have to see the problem to assess and find a solution. These 4×4 carts are designed to traverse rough terrain.
- Retirement communities. When mobility is an issue, a golf cart can make it easy to make a quick trip to a neighbor’s condo or to the clubhouse easy. There are even some retirement communities that have built golf cart trail systems. The Villages in Florida is one such community that built 100 miles of trails and allows carts on many of their streets.
- Private beachfront or lake communities. Kids as young as 13 (depending on the state) can legally drive a golf cart, and these types of properties are perfect for them to have a little freedom of the (less open) road.
- Hunting. Specialty carts designed to be whisper quiet to allow you to get closer to your game are popular with hunters. These Bad Boy Buggies can take you and your buddies and all your gear out to the back woods in style.
Leasing or Renting