Finding a way to get the most fuel efficiency is important to many industries. From the merchandise that we purchase at our favorite department stores to the groceries that we buy on a weekly basis to the furniture in our homes, it is important to make sure that delivery costs are as economical as possible.
For these reasons, the biggest and best companies invest in diesel truck turbo upgrades like diesel fuel system components and fuel system parts. in fact, diesel truck turbo upgrades are one of the best ways for a company to make sure that they are getting the most miles out of every galloon of fuel. With the newest and most efficient fuel lines, for instance, a delivery can help limit the expenses that drive up delivery costs.
Diesel Trucks Play an Important Role in the Delivery of Many of the Products That We Use on a Daily Basis
Finding the right delivery options are a great way to make sure that you limit the costs of the products that you create and sell. And while there are many times when businesses create very marketable products, it is equally important to consider the costs of delivery. Consider some of these facts and figures about the diesel trucking industry and the impact that it has on a number of industries:
- 16.4 million passenger light trucks and cars were sold in the U.S. in 2014.
- Only 1.5% of the 2014 model year light duty vehicles produced were diesel-powered.
- Diesel is the fuel of choice because it has 12% more energy per gallon than gasoline and has fuel properties that prolong engine life. This makes it the ideal choice for heavy duty vehicle applications.
- Vehicles that are diesel-powered account for approximately 4% of the entire vehicle fleet in the U.S.
- Representing 17% of total fuel sales behind gasoline, diesel fuel is the second largest transportation fuel used in California.
- In spite of all their advantages, diesel-powered cars accounted for roughly 3% of total auto sales in America during the year 2014.
Finding the right transportation solutions can help companies of all size more successfully meet the delivery needs that are expected of them.